Apps Usage Terms and Conditions :-
You hereby grants Friendshiptalk.com a worldwide, perpetual, fully assignable and sub-licensee, royalty-free right and license, with the right to sub license, to:
(a) use and publish, and to permit others to use and publish, the name(s), trademarks, likenesses and biographical materials of You and all persons in connection with your broadcast materials ("Broadcaster Submissions); edit, reproduce, distribute, publicly perform, stream, display, transfer and host Broadcaster Submissions;
(c) publicly perform any copyrighted products such as music, videos, photo graphics, pictures, or any other similar compositions ("Materials") that may be embodied in the Broadcaster Submissions, provided that You shall obtain any and all necessary license of such materials from the copyright owners.
(d) edit and reproduce any Materials that may be embodied in the Broadcaster Submissions. Such rights and licenses will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed. By distributing or disseminating Broadcaster Submissions, You hereby grants to the online watcher a perpetual, personal, non-exclusive license to access and view Broadcaster Submissions.
1. You are welcomed to our application (the "App").
2. The App is made available for your own, personal use. The App must not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever or for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. When you use the App you must comply with any applicable international laws, including the local laws in your country of residence (together referred to as "Applicable Laws").
You agree that when using the App you will comply with all Applicable Laws and these Terms. In particular, but without limitation, you agree not to:
(a) Use the App in any unlawful manner or in a manner which promotes or encourages illegal activity including (without limitation) copyright infringement; or
(b) Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the App or any networks, servers or computer systems connected to the App; or
(c) Modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any part of the App or re-format or frame any portion of the pages comprising the App, save to the extent expressly permitted by these Terms or by law. You agree to indemnify Friendshiptalk.com and its affiliates and subsidiaries in full and on demand from and against any loss, damage, costs or expenses which they suffer or incur directly or indirectly as a result of your use of the App otherwise than in accordance with these Terms or Applicable Laws.
3. The copyright in all material contained on, in, or available through the App including all information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics and video messages, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all source code, software compilations and other material ("Material") is owned by or licensed to Friendshiptalk.com or its affiliates and subsidiaries. All rights are reserved. you cannot copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit, disseminate in any form whatsoever or use the Material without Friendshiptalk.com’s express permission.
The trademarks, service marks, and logos ("Trade Marks") contained on or in the App are owned by Friendshiptalk.com or its affiliates and subsidiaries or third party partners of Friendshiptalk.com. You cannot use, copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit or disseminate the Trade Marks without the prior written consent of Friendshiptalk.com or the relevant g affiliates and subsidiaries or the relevant third party partner of Friendshiptalk.com.
4. The App may contain links to websites operated by third parties ("Third Party Websites"). Friendshiptalk.com may monetize some of these links through the use of third party affiliate programmers. Notwithstanding such affiliate programmers, Friendshiptalk.com does not have any influence or control over any such Third Party Websites and, unless otherwise stated, is not responsible for and does not endorse any Third Party Websites or their availability or contents.
6. Use of the app is at your own risk. The app is provided on an "AS IS" basis. To the maximum extent permitted by law: (a) Friendshiptalk.com disclaims all liability whatsoever, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise in relation to the app; and (b) All implied warranties, terms and conditions relating to the app (whether implied by statue, common law or otherwise), including (without limitation) any warranty, term or condition as to accuracy, completeness, satisfactory quality, performance, fitness for purpose or any special purpose, availability, non infringement, information accuracy, interchangeability, quiet enjoyment and title are, as between Friendshiptalk.com and you, hereby excluded. In particular, but without prejudice to the foregoing, we accept no responsibility for any technical failure of the internet and/or the app; Or any damage or injury to users or their equipment as a result of or relating to their use of the app. Your statutory rights are not affected. Friendshiptalk.com will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), under statute or otherwise, as a result of or in connection with the App, for any: (i) economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or (ii) loss of goodwill or reputation; or (iii) special or indirect or consequential loss. Nothing in these Terms shall be construed as excluding or limiting the liability of Friendshiptalk.com or its affiliates and subsidiaries for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other liability which cannot be excluded by law.
7. Friendshiptalk.com reserves the right to suspend or cease providing any services relating to the apps published by it, with or without notice, and shall have no liability or responsibility to you in any manner whatsoever if it chooses to do so.
8. We accept no responsibility for adverts contained within the App. If you agree to purchase goods and/or services from any third party who advertises in the App, you do so at your own risk. The advertiser, not Friendshiptalk.com, is responsible for such goods and/or services and if you have any queries or complaints in relation to them, your only recourse is against the advertiser.
9. If you take part in any competition which is run in or through the App ("Competition"), you agree to be bound by the rules of that competition and any other rules specified by Friendshiptalk.com from time to time ("Competition Rules") and by the decisions of Friendshiptalk.com, which are final in all matters relating to the Competition. Friendshiptalk.com reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion without notice in accordance with the Competition Rules.
10. Some of the services provided by Friendshiptalk.com require payments. When you use such paid-for services, you will be required to activate payment function in your Friendshiptalk.com account pay relevant charges to Friendshiptalk.com. For paid-for services, Friendshiptalk.com will give you explicit notice in advance. You can only access such services with your confirmation, as prompted, that you agree to and pay the relevant charges. You acknowledge and agree that if you choose to decline to pay the relevant charges, Friendshiptalk.com shall not be bound to provide such paid-for services to you. Such payments shall be made through virtual currency (including but not limited to bonuses, gifts, or money, collectively as "Ruby" ) specified in APP.
In addition to the aforesaid provisions, if Friendshiptalk.com discovers or reasonably suspects that any of the your virtual currency or virtual item may have an illegitimate or inappropriate source, or is in an abnormal status, Friendshiptalk.com is entitled to suspend your rights to use the APP, and investigate such virtual currency or virtual item, without requiring any approval from you. Friendshiptalk.com has sole and absolute discretion to suspend your account or ban the same perpetually, withholding any Ruby that you may obtain without just cause if you are found by Friendshiptalk.com to have committed or involved in any fraud or money laundry activities or the same in topping up the account, or you are found by Friendshiptalk.com to have obtained Ruby through any abnormal topping-up, or simply your account is found to have been abnormal with respect with money topping-up;
Friendshiptalk.com has sole and absolute discretion to suspend your account or ban the same perpetually, or withhold some amount of Ruby if Friendshiptalk.com reasonably believes that some or all Ruby of you are obtained without just cause.
11. Friendshiptalk.com has the right to review and monitor your usage of APP (including, but not limited to, review of content stored by you from APP). If Friendshiptalk.com, at its sole discretion's, reasonably consider that you violates any of the aforementioned stipulations when using the APP, Friendshiptalk.com or its authorized agent has the right to request you to rectify the situation or to directly take all necessary measures (including, but not limited to, modifying or deleting the contents posted by you, or suspension or termination of your rights to use the APP) to mitigate the impact of your improper conduct without requiring any approval from you.
12. Any in-app voucher codes issued by Friendshiptalk.com may only be used in accordance with our Terms and Conditions for in-app voucher codes.
13. These Terms (as amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and Friendshiptalk.com concerning your use of the App.
Friendshiptalk.com reserves the right to update these Terms from time to time. If it does so, the updated version will be effective immediately, and the current Terms are available through a link in the App to this page. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms so that you are aware of any changes to them and you will be bound by the new policy upon your continued use of the App. No other variation to these Terms shall be effective unless in writing and signed by an authorized representative on behalf of Friendshiptalk.com.
If any provision(s) of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties (as reflected in the provision(s)) and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. Friendshiptalk.com’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Friendshiptalk.com in writing.
14. No Refund Policy in Friendshiptalk.com.